1. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright 2017-2018 HI-TEK, Inc. (PO BOX 19040, San Diego, California, 92159 U.S.A.). All Rights Reserved.
2. TRADEMARK NOTICE
“HI-TEK, Inc.”, “HI-TEK”, the HI-TEK logo, “HI-TEK.com”, “Prebookvisa.com”, " Vietnamesevisa.com "and logos are trademarks and/or service marks of HI-TEK, Inc. Unless otherwise noted on the Site, all other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
3.LICENSE GRANT & OWNERSHIP BY HI-TEK
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and until termination of the Agreement, HI-TEK grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to view or print the Content in this Site without alterations, for personal, non-commercial use only. This limited license does not apply to any media or platform other than that of the current Site.
All Content on this Site is (and shall continue to be) owned exclusively by HI-TEK or Others, and is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other proprietary rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content or any part of the Site is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your Site Use.
4. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
1. Prohibited Acts:
Concerning your Site Use or any Content, you agree not to knowingly: (i) use any device, software or technique to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; (ii) post or transmit to the Site any unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, libelous, or obscene Information of any kind; (iii) post or send to the Site any Information that contains a virus, bug, or other harmful item; (iv) publish, perform, distribute, prepare derivative works, copy, reverse engineer, or use the Content (other than as expressly permitted herein); (v) post or transmit into or on the Site any Information in violation of another party’s copyright or intellectual property rights; (vi) take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on HI-TEK’s infrastructure; (vii) redeliver any of the Content using “framing”, hyperlinks, or other technology without HI-TEK'’ express written permission; or, (viii) use any device or technology to provide repeated automated attempts to access password-protected portions of the Site.
2. Right to Regulate:
You acknowledge that HI-TEK has the right, but no obligation, to monitor the Site and to disclose any Information necessary to operate the Site, to protect HI-TEK, Others, and HI-TEK’s customers, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. HI-TEK reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any Information on the Site, in whole or in part, for any reason.
3. Law Compliance:
You agree to comply with all governmental laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations (including unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) regarding your Site Use.
5. YOUR SITE USE ACTIVITIES
Password Protected Areas: If you are allowed access to password protected areas of the Site, you agree to keep your password confidential, to send Notice to HI-TEK within 24 hours if your password is compromised. You acknowledge that HI-TEK neither endorses or is affiliated with any Linked-Site and is not responsible for any Information that appears on the Linked-Site. You acknowledge that (i) the internet is a network of computers worldwide, and that any Information submitted by you to HI-TEK necessarily is routed via third party computers to
HI-TEK, (ii) HI-TEK is not responsible for lapses in online security and does not assume liability for improper use of your Information by a third party.
6. SUBMISSIONS OF INFORMATION BY YOU
7. APPLICABILITY & CO-OPERATION
HI-TEK reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction as it so desires, or as required by law. HI-TEK in its sole discretion may add, delete, or change the Content at any time, without notice to you.
8. LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- Disclaimer of Warranty: HI-TEK and all Content Providers make no representation about the suitability of the Content hereon. This site, and access to any Linked-Site, is provided to you by all Content Providers “As Is” and “As Available”, with no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, and non-infringement. You hereby disclaim all warranties by HI-TEK relating to your Site Use. You acknowledge that your access to the Site will not be free of interruptions, that the information herein may contain bugs, errors, technical inaccuracies, problems or other limitations, and that the Site may be unavailable from time to time. You assume total responsibility and risk for your Site Use and site-related services.
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances will any of the Content Providers be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the Site, your Site Use, or the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site and/or Content is to cease all of your Site Use. You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion of limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
9. CONTACTING HI-TEK
Should you desire to contact HI-TEK, Inc., you may do so at: HI-TEK, Inc., PO Box 19040, San Diego, California 92159, U.S.A. Phone: (858) 571-8431 - Email: [email protected]. Hotline in emergency visa request at 1-619-981-8866
- The following terms, when used in this Agreement, shall have the following meanings:
- “Content” – includes all Information, data, or other material, in any form or media, contained in, obtained from, or relating to the Site, including all results obtained from the Site.
- “Content Providers” – includes both HI-TEK and Others.
- “Information” – includes all data, information, documents, files, and personally-identifying information, software disclosed by one party to the other in connection with the Site or your Site Use.
- “Linked-Site” – any internet site (including all information, data, and content, thereon) that is linked to other Site, but not owned by HI-TEK.
- “Notice” – refers to the sending of Information by you to HI-TEK via certified mail, return receipt requested, to HI-TEK at the address noted in section 9 above.
- “Others” – means HI-TEK’s direct or indirect licensors, HI-TEK’s affiliates, or other contributors to the Site (other than HI-TEK).
- “Site” – means any HI-TEK internet site, page (and all sub-pages), uniform resource locator (“URL”), domain location, and all Information and Content thereon.
- “Site Use” – means your use of or access to the Site.
- “Date format”: dd/mm/yyyy – 15th Dec 2017
- “ Time Zone”: Vietnam standard time – GMT +7
- “Working days”: All week days except Saturday and Sunday, all holidays in Vietnam. But we know how to get your visa for you on Sat and Sun or just one day. See our express services for more information.
- “Working hours”: 24/7 every day.
- “Multiple / Single entry”: Multiple is interpreted as multiple entries, not multiple applicants.
- “Multiple entries” means you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam multiple times within a given period of time (1, 3, 6 months, 1 year or 5 years). For example: 3 months multiple entry visa means you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam several times from the intended date of arrival provided plus 3 calendar consecutive months.
Requirements and fees related to the processing of e-visa, landing visa or visas upon arrival Vietnam, leaflet Visa, Visa Exemption are subject to change without notice. Application forms and additional documents required for visa issuance are subject to change without notice. Vietnam Immigration Department or Vietnam General Consulate in San Francisco may request additional documentation at their discretion. They may also decline approve for e-visa or landing visa/visa upon arrival without disclosing the reason for denial. Processing time for visas and passports quoted by Vietnamesevisa.com are approximations based on normal circumstances, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. Vietnamesevisa.com will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. prebookvisa.com reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstances.
12. SERVICE DESCRIPTION
Vietnamesevisa.com does its best to correctly describe all services that appear on the website. However, Vietnamesevisa.com does not warrant that all the statements, definitions, and descriptions are most current, compete, accurate, and error free. Vietnam Immigration Department often changes its requirements and fees without prior warning and changes can take effect immediately. In any event, shall any description of service or any information on our site become outdated or inaccurate; you agree to hold Vietnamesevisa.com harmless. You will not hold Vietnamesevisa.com responsible for any and all inaccuracies or mistakes in service descriptions, prices, processing times, processing dates, and other information provided on the Vietnamesevisa.com website.
13. PROCESSING TIME
Processing time for visas and other Consulates services quoted by Vietnamesevisa.com are approximate and based on processing times provided by Vietnam Immigration Department or Vietnam General Consulates in San Francisco under normal circumstances. Processing time should be calculated starting the next business day after you submit your application online through Vietnamesevisa.com. Vietnam Immigration Department/ Vietnam General Consulates in San Francisco may request additional documents and may delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations. Vietnamesevisa.com will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. No service fees or any portion thereof will be refunded due to delays or denial of service.
14. FREE AND PAYMENTS
- You agree that your credit card(s) or your payment account will be billed immediately after online verification takes place. You agree to pay all fees and charges for any products or services offered for sale by Vietnamesevisa.com or by any other vendor or service provider through Vietnamesevisa.com. You shall pay all shipping charges relating to the purchase of any other services. Requirements and fees related to the processing of your e-visa, landing visa/ visas upon arrival Vietnam at the airport, Leaflet Visa or Visa Exemption are subject to change, including, but not limited to, stamping fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice.
- For landing visa is applicable to air travel only, so by applying through our website, you agree that you will fly to Vietnam with Letter of Approval in order to get your visa stamped. We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Vietnam by air once your visa is approved.
Immigration officers sometime make mistakes. We suggest that you check the details on the visa or any approval letter carefully. If you find any errors on the visa or the letter of approval, please inform us immediately by EMAIL at [email protected]. If we do not receive any email for error correction within 7 days from the time we send out the letter of approval, we will not be responsible for any failed applications, declined entries or losses.
16. PROCESSING TIME AND SERVICE COMPLETION
- Our service provided is completed once the e-visa, approved letter are sent to the email address you submitted during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 7 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
- Our service provided is completed once the leaflet visa, Visa Exemption are sent to your mailing address (USA only) you submitted during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the packages in time, if no email or hearing from you informing us that you do not receive the mail within 7 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the wrong mailing addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that the mail is not received.
17. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- HI-TEK run a no-refund policy on all Vietnam visas as they charge for work done and not per granted visa, it is therefore important that should you wish to cancel your visa application with Vietnamesevisa.com that you should contact us immediately to prevent any unnecessary costs being incurred. Once your visa application status is put under “payment received” or “under processing” we are unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
- It is imperative that you supply us with all the correct information required for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure Vietnamesevisa.com cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any visa issues prior your departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of issue. We strongly recommend that you check your visa approval against your passport and personal information prior departure.
- In case of denied applications without changes or changes are made in appropriate time, no refund will be available.
- If we made a mistake, we will re-do the new approved letter or e-visa, leaflet or Visa 5 years without added fees.
- Fees of VIP service, Fast Track (Pick up airport) refund if your visa is denied by Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Vietnamesevisa.com cannot process refunds for Credit Card payments over 6 months old. We reserve the right to modify these refund policy without prior notice.
- If you paid by HI-TEKCOIN TRAVELPAY™ TOKEN, please see instruction at HI-TEK.IO